Fitmeals Australia stockist and pickup location Agreement
By completing our Account Registration on the Fitmeals Australia website (https://www.fitmealsaustralia.com.au), you the stockist are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all wholesale orders and customer orders using the stockist as a pickup location.
Australian Wholesale Orders
- For new approved stockists we will supply any marketing materials for current promotion and menu items that are to be displayed within your location.
- Any future promotional material or updated materials will be provided by Fitmeals Australia to stockists for use within their storefront.
- There is no minimum order for any particular delivery run
- All orders must be paid for before the cut off dates prior to each delivery to prevent cancellation of orders.
- We are accepting wholesale applications for fitness retail stores and gyms within Brisbane, Australia.
- We do not prepare stock prior to date of delivery. There is no additional stock available after the cut off order time.
- We do not offer a drop ship service.
- There is no minimum spend for stockists within Australia
- If you require a continuous restock of the same stock items a subscription can be organised on the Fitmeals Australia website. Using the wholesale discount code will ensure correct pricing.
- Please note amounts do not include postage.
At Fitmeals Australia we want to encourage you to promote customers into ordering multiple stock from our menu. There is no minimum quantity for an order.
Product Defects and Errors
If a stockist orders a product from Fitmeals Australia that they have pre-sold on their website or in store, and the stock arrives with a defect or size issue. We will organise a replacement / correction as soon as the error is brought to Fitmeals Australia's attention.
If a stockist incorrectly distributes pre-sold stock, opens, uses or damages stock after it has been delivered by Fitmeals Australia, the costs and correction is at the expense of the stockist. Fitmeals Australia will only take responsibility in the event that there is a confirmed error on our end.
Postage and Handling
- Shipping within the Brisbane and Redland Bay area is free to stockists locations.
- Shipping costs are subject to change if new delivery systems are implemented by Fitmeals Australia. Fitmeals Australia reserves the right to change the shipping charge calculation on the Fitmeals Australia website without notice.
- Please email us if you have concerns about the shipping pricing or alternatively you can organise your own courier.
If stock is damaged in transit this is the responsibility of the shipping company, Fitmeals Australia takes no responsibility for shipping once it has left our care. If the delivery circumstances requires a third party courier, we encourage you to add additional insurance and tracking to cover such risks. If you, the stockist engage your own courier service to ship the product then it is your responsibility to seek compensation for any damaged goods.
- When purchasing stock payment must be upfront via either Direct Debit, Credit Card or via PayPal. See surcharges below.
- Once payment has been received we will distribute the stock to you on the designated delivery date. Please ensure payments are made before the cut off time before the delivery date (9:00 pm two (2) days prior to delivery date).
If you require the stock immediately please email us at email@example.com or on 0412 175 585 and we will endeavor to accommodate a quicker turn around.
Wholesale Payment Surcharges may apply to Paypal, Direct Debit and Credit Card. The below fees may change and you should check with the relevant parties on the current surcharges.
|Payment Gateway||Surcharge Title||Surcharge Amount|
|PayPal||Australia PayPal Surcharge||2.6%|
|Credit Card||Square Surcharge||2.2%|
|Direct Bank Transfer||Bank of Queensland Surcharge||0|
Other terms and conditions
- Once your item has been shipped you will receive an email confirming delivery.
- A stockist of Fitmeals Australia stock is responsible for insurance in case of theft and damage
- In the event of an outstanding balance (greater than seven (7) days) with Fitmeals Australia, an administration fee of $20 and all overdue payments will incur a 10% additional fee.
- All stock must be paid in full up front via direct debit or via PayPal credit card.
All stockists agree to sell items at the agreed retail prices.
Upon placing an order, you agree to abide by the following rules. Unfortunately failure to do so will result in cancellation of wholesale application:
1. Items must be sold at the agreed retail price set by Fitmeals Australia, except for
2. Items can go on sale ONLY within the stockists supply region and during pre-approved periods and for pre-approved sale amounts with Fitmeals Australia. Example of possible sales events that may be approved:
(b) CLEARANCE SALE
(c) BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALE
(d) BOXING DAY SALE
(e) GYM OPEN DAY SALE
Our policy covers refused and returned orders due to system error, customer error and driver delivery error. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Returns and refunds cannot apply to goods which have been opened, used or damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
However, Fitmeals Australia will only refund payments in the event that there is a confirmed error on our end and you have been incorrectly charged.
If for any reason you receive a pick-up order in error, you must contact Fitmeals Australia on 0412 175 585 within three (3) hours to organize collection and correction of that order.
Refused or returned orders will be collected from pick-up locations and held at our kitchen for two (2) days only and the customer must make arrangements with Fitmeals Australia to collect their order by calling 0412 175 585. Orders not picked up within two (2) days of return will be disposed of as per Food Health & Safety Policies.
To complete a refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your case for a refund is reviewed, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return a product, you should contact Fitmeals Australia on 0412 175 585 and organise collection.
You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions of Fitmeals Australia will prohibit any refunds or credits being issued to the customer or stockist. Fitmeals Australia will not be held liable to any financial or physical damages of any kind.
Photos Of Products
- Fitmeals Australia can provide high resolution photos on request via email to promote the Fitmeals Australia brand for the use on approved stockists websites and/or any social media. Please note that these images remain the sole property of Fitmeals Australia and we have final say on the usage of images.
- You may use any of the images from our website.
- All images published on Instagram featuring Fitmeals Australia threads must include tags @fitmeals_australia and #fitmealsaustralia. Failure to continually not tag the Fitmeals Australia brand may result in us cancelling your wholesale account. Images taken from our Instagram and Facebook page must also include tags from our brand reps and permission from customers posting them. We take no responsibility for the images you share on social media.
- At Fitmeals Australia we encourage stockists to use their own creative images of Fitmeals Australia products in any market campaigns.
Exclusive Pick Up Regions
Fitmeals Australia does not guarantee stockists will be the only supplier of Fitmeals Australia in their vicinity. Generally, to benefit both stockists and the Fitmeals Australia business model, we will aim to keep the stocking of products to one stockist within a 5km radius (10km diameter circle) around the stockist location. However, due to the nature of some business’s, for example:
- PT studios with limited opening hours
- Stockists that primarily buy products for their clients only
- Stockists that sell competitors’ products
- Stockists that do not perform to the expectations of Fitmeals Australia
Fitmeals Australia reserves the right to allow other businesses to supply our products or to replace a region with another business as the sole stockist.
Pickup Responsibilities of stockists
As a stockist, you (or a staff member) are required to be available to receive the food order on delivery days. Where a specific delivery time is arranged and the stockist is unavailable to receive the order, Fitmeals Australia will proceed onto the following delivery. The stockist must contact Fitmeals Australia immediately to organise a new delivery time (on the same day). If a new arrangement can’t be reached, the stockist is responsible for collecting the order from the commercial kitchen. This type of scenario reflects badly on both stockist and Fitmeals Australia to our customers. If repeated failed deliveries occur, Fitmeals Australia may allow other businesses to supply within the same region. Refer to “Exclusive Pick Up Regions” for more information.
We will aim to deliver stock during the designated business hours of stockists. Upon receiving an order, it is the stockist’ responsibility to quickly add the products to your display fridge.
Storing our product
It is a requirement that all stockists have a display fridge to house all Fitmeals Australia products. Pre-purchased products must be stored in a fridge and not a freezer. Stockist may choose to order meals from Fitmeals Australia and store these in a freezer display to sell to customers directly. However, we promote stockists to take advantage of the freshly cooked meals aspect of the Fitmeals Australia business model. All meals will be labelled with suitable used by date information.
It is the responsibility of the stockist to ensure orders are ready for customers who have pre-purchased meals. Fitmeals Australia will provide a summary of a delivery, as well as information regarding the name and contact details of customers. This is to help stockists develop a system for sorting orders that suits their business needs. Fitmeals Australia takes steps to minimise the risk of mistakes and to ensure customer satisfaction. Refer to the refunds and returns policy to find out more information regarding various scenarios and your responsibilities.
We have the right to refuse a stockist or cancel a stockist order if a stockist is misleading in any way or form. We may do this at anytime if our brand is being represented in the wrong way.
Fraudulent activities are highly monitored on our site and if fraud is detected Fitmeals Australia shall resort all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
Our agreement and these terms and conditions will be construed and governed according the laws of Queensland.
We love feedback, it helps us grow and improve our products so we can give stockists and customers exactly what they want. Let us know what’s selling or not selling and what customers are saying about Fitmeals Australia products. Feedback good or bad…helps us stay ahead of the market.